Search This Blog

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Salman: I hope Ranbir's song does well for him

Salman Khan remains unperturbed by the buzz that Ranbir Kapoor's song was pushed back in the promotional strategy for Chillar Party. The Dabangg dude who's co-producing the children's flick asserted that it's because RK came later into the movie. "I hope his song does well for him. And the children give him a big hit," he said.



Meanwhile...
The sale of fake Being Human t-shirts doesn't bother Sallu. "Woh unke zameer par hai," he says matter-of-factly. "You know those kind of chain SMSes, that say 'If you don't forward this to so many people, so-and-so in your family will die. I wish I had something in me to say that to them."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...